Get access to Family Music for Christmas, a streamable online Christmas program for your Children’s Sunday School from Musik at Home!
Family Music for Christmas is an online music program for parents to do with their children, infant to age 8. The program includes 5 classes in both Song Book & Video format, 50 beloved Christmas Carols with notated sheet music, lyrics and chords, Christmas Story Flannel Graph Patterns and Coloring Pages. Your purchase licenses your church to stream Family Music for Christmas classes into your congregants' homes for Sunday School or to show the videos on screen during in-person gatherings.
Children will experience the Christmas story with interactive, musical activities with the following 15-20 minute lessons:
- Week 1: Begin learning about prophecies that foretold the birth of the coming King
- Week 2: Start your imaginary trip to Bethlehem along with Mary & Joseph
- Week 3: Gather in the fields with the Shepherds to experience what it might be like to be the first to receive the news of the Christ child’s coming
- Week 4: Learn of the Angels and their role in announcing the birth of the newborn King
- Christmas Eve: Throw a party for Baby Jesus to welcome him into our world!
All your Sunday School teachers need to do is click start and share their screen!
And of course…they’re welcome to sing and enjoy the classes too.
Family Music for Christmas is brought to you by Musik at Home, a groundbreaking music studio that aims to brighten children’s futures with online, music education classes for busy families from the comfort of home. Classes are designed by music educator and former worship director and recording artist turned homeschool mom, Kathryn Brunner, M.A.
Bring the wonder of the Christmas Story to life through the joy of music. Give your Children’s Ministry an unforgettable experience this Christmas.
Click below to sign up today!